Saturday, September 19, 2009

Irvine Suites Shoot

Did a job for bro-in-law, Erik Garrido, to shoot for Irvine Suites hotel’s brochure and web site… I now have a renewed new found respect for interior design and interior photography… u know, things that don’t move… whew!!! Man, was it as tough as those that do or what??!!! Topped off with a few bad luck scenarios, I think I came up with decent ones… but I’d have to go back for the rest…

The rooms are beautifully interior decorated. Erik’s staff did a helluva job! Of course, this hotel is not really a hotel… it’s really a bunch of suites… and man, are they the best looking, hugest hotel rooms I’ve ever seen around – being a previous consultant for a large consulting firm… “around” is all over the country!

Slideshow of raw images

Thumbs of raw images

No comments:

Post a Comment